Sherwin-Williams Community Credit Union was formed in 1936 to help Sherwin-Williams’ employees and their families. The credit union has grown to include the community and over 80 different companies, serving almost 6,000 members.
When you become a member with Sherwin-Williams Community Credit Union, you don’t just open an account, you get a package of services. We are a full service credit union that offers various deposit accounts including savings, checking, CDs, IRAs, and money markets. We also offer all kinds of loans such as mortgages, home equity loans, vehicle loans, signature loans, share secured loans, credit cards, and pay day lending for quick cash.
These are some advantages of your membership with the credit union.
- Over 5,400 branch locations available nationwide through a coop of shared branching. Click on the COOP link to find the location closest to your home or work, or to your vacationing location.
- Over 30,000 surcharge free ATMs available nationwide. Click here to locate an ATM near you.*
- Checking account with no monthly or annual fee, free bill pay, free debit/ATM card, free online banking.
- VISA credit card with no annual fee and no increase in rate due to a late payment.
- Get the same interest rate as a new car for a loan on a used car up to 3 years old, and loan terms up to 84 months.
- No automated loan underwriting. Each loan application is reviewed with the member in mind.
- A variety of reloadable and prepaid VISA cards for travel and everyday use.
As a member of Sherwin-Williams Community Credit Union, we partner with you through life’s most amazing moments like graduation, first car, college, wedding, and first home; and through life’s most challenging moments such as a medical illness, divorce, job loss, and death.
The Board Members, who are all volunteers, and the employees of the credit union bring a wide variety of experience, knowledge, and interest in servicing and guiding the credit union. The credit union is not-for-profit, and member owned which means the members are the most valuable asset.
*Some links on this page may direct you to a third-party site. The alternate web site is not operated by the credit union; The credit union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site; The credit union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.